High Performance Strategies for Conscious Leaders and Influencers
October 23-25, 2019
Join us for a transformative program that delivers
- Strategies for sustainable high performance and growth
- Templates to access intuition for optimal decision making
- Alignment of physical, mental, emotional energy
Thought leaders need strategies that support optimal growth with least effort in work and life. Like Katrina, who grew sales over 20% annually while decreasing work time 20%. Or Angela, whose business doubled through high performance, high profit strategies, while creating more time for additional priorities in her life.
Incorporating these strategies into your practices accelerates growth and intuition, which supports increasing consciousness. This aligns with the integration of a purpose driven vision into your business and life.
This retreat is for achievers who want to
- Create powerful outcomes with least effort
- Influence tribes and teams with high vibrational energy
- Leverage work to create more time
Nancy Clairmont Carr- Transformation expert focused on developing higher consciousness in leaders and influencers to optimize their business and life. Nancy will be teaching Strategies for Increasing Consciousness and High Performance.
Julie Shide- Financial expert focused on helping individuals build and preserve wealth. Julie will be teaching Financial Strategies Promoting Conscious Living.
Catherine Liska- Body/Mind expert focused on teaching individuals how to optimize physical and mental energy. Catherine will be teaching Body Mind Intelligence.
The retreat will be held at Erik's Ranch and Retreats at 3420 Heritage Dr. in Edina, MN. For more information on Erik's Ranch and Retreats, click here.
Registration for the Oct 23-25, 2019 Retreat
- Registration is open now until Friday October 18th.
- Special pricing incentives are available for
- Early commitment through Sept. 30, 2019
- Current clients with The Joy-Effect
- Dual sign ups- 2 people completing registration at the same time
- Only one special price incentive available per person - the more significant incentive will be applied
- Click here to learn more and register for this retreat,
- If it is after October 14th, please call Nancy Clairmont Carr at 612.385.3220.