The Joy-Effect Payment Policy
A) Payment Options
- Payment for all programs and services provided directly by The Joy-Effect can be paid for with any of the following options that work in the client’s respective country.
Inside & Outside of the U.S.
- Venmo: @NancyClairmontCarr
- Zelle: Nancy Clairmont Carr (for 1-to-1 or group coaching clients only)
- PayPal: Actual cost in US$ plus 5% to cover PayPal charge
- Wiring: Request instructions
B) Terms of Payment
All payments are due as follows unless stated differently by contract or permission by Nancy Clairmont Carr
- Coaching and Consulting -due day of service unless contracted differently
- Groups- as indicated online or via application
- Courses- as indicated online or via application
- Speaking engagements- as agreed to via contract
- Books - directly from amazon
C) Cancellations and Rescheduling
- All personal appointments need a minimum of 48-hour cancellation and/or rescheduling. Failure to provide the 48-hour notice will result in being billed automatically.
- All contracted, continuing or group program payments are final. Any change to this policy must be agreed to by Nancy Clairmont Carr
- Failure for client/organization to follow the payment policies identified here will risk future opportunities to work with Nancy Clairmont Carr and The Joy-Effect.